Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flower Child




Dress, shoes, belt, necklaces, and earrings-vintage; tights-tj maxx; headband-target; bangles-forever 21
This has to be one of my favorite outfits that I have ever put together.  I got the dress and shoes for less than five dollars combined at Salvation Army's half off Wednesday.  Tragically though, my school just banned skirts made from tight materials like this because a bunch of girls wore them so that they looked super trashy and slutty.  Not sure if this dress would be banned, but something tells me I'd earn a lovely trip to the office if I wore it with those fishnet-esque leggings!  My freshman year, I got in trouble for wearing a blue-striped mini dress with hot pink leggings, and the principal said it was because "those hot pink leggings really accentuate your long legs, Ellen."  Creepy much?  But I hate it when people who wear something trashily ruin good fashion for the rest of us.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit! Love your dress :)

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like those rules either! In my previous school more things were banned and it ended with school uniforms which were the ugliest things I've ever seen !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The uniform rules at my school are ridiculous too! I love your tights!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this location!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete